Products & Services
Composite Alliance Corp has responded to the market demands for a greater variety of industrial processes and solutions to optimize the fabrication of composite components. Our capabilities range from engineering consulting, design, analysis, and first article development to manufacturing, industrialization, and product support in the following areas:
- Automation solutions such as robotized preform cells and more
- Manual and automated cutting systems
- Pre-form compaction systems, drape forming, vacuum forming
- Mold design and fabrication for various applications such as compaction, polymerization, RTM, …
- Self-heating tooling for out of the autoclave curing, ideal for large composite structures.
- Press systems:
- Thermoset or thermoplastic composites, press/workstation and tooling
- Laboratory presses
- Automated injection and dispensing equipment capable of precise metering and mixing of one or multi-component thermoset or thermoplastics resins
- Handling/Rotation and demolding systems
- NDT equipment
- Machining/drilling equipment
By combining our areas of expertise and partnering with our customers to define the best processes, tooling and machinery for their needs, we are able to deliver superior value, reduce costs and optimize performance.
During the past decade many fast, cost-effective and advanced engineered preform technologies have been developed, allowing even complex 3D preforms to be created very fast. As a way to accelerate composite part processing through automation, Composite Alliance Corp is offering a variety of solutions such as robotized preform cells and pick & place systems, which can be integrated with a press/workstation.
Our robot-automated pick & place systems are tailored to customer needs, with the following advantages
- Cut & 3D positioning in the mold
- High productivity
- High degree of automation, minimizes hands-on labor required
More efficient molding process with shortest possible mold open time
Excellent quality resulting from to the repeatability of the robot
Our robotized preform cells allow for complete automation of the entire fabric preform process and are custom-designed according to customer specifications.